Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'm still here!

I know, I've been quiet...okay, silent. I'm still here! Things have just been crazy hectic around here. (I know, what's new?)

Charlie is growing like a weed! He is cruising all over the place now, and he can even crawl right (though he still prefers to drag his leg under him.) He went down the baby slide for the first time yesterday, and he loved it! He also got to ride in the Gravedigger for the first time on Saturday. Atley has been waiting for this day since before Charlie was born. He always said if he had a brother, he would drive him around in the Gravedigger. (I must say, Atley is a very good driver! He could wheel that thing around like it was second nature. Ari...well, thank god she's got 10 years before she can get her license! lol)

Tonight is Ari's kindergarten family night. They are doing a little program. She is one of the little kittens that has lost its mittens. Oh, she also lost her first tooth! (the first one that was supposed to come out, at least. (She lost one before, courtesy of Atley's hard head.) Melodie is doing good in math! She's working on some of the 4th graders work now. Atley, well, my sweet Atley is just as sweet as ever. Right now, he's chanting "don't give up" because he's trying to build a super high tower out of blocks, and it keeps falling down. Dan also let him screw in some wood screws with the drill all by himself last night to finish up my raised bed!

Speaking of, I have a raised garden!! Yay!! I'm so excited. I'm going to get the dirt in it this afternoon. I have to bake cookies for Ari's thing tonight, too. I don't know how much I'll get done! We have to be at school by 6:15.

I haven't gotten much done in the way of the yarnin' either. I did finally start my House Cup homework!! For Ancient Runes, I'm finally making my Wizard of Oz finger puppets! I've almost got Dorothy done. Just the tin man, scarecrow, lion, and witch to go!

No comments: