Friday, June 19, 2009

And we're walking, we're walking.....

Finally! Charlie is officially a walker! He went the whole way across the living room last night! All for a piece of pizza. (That's my little chunky monkey!) He has also discovered with his new found walking abilities, he can just about climb into Atley's pedal car, and if he's put in it, he can push it around with his feet. Dan was so proud. Luckily, he was home to see it! Charlie can also say "car."

I finished my partial chunk of roving last night! I think I'm going to wind it up and do the hot water thingy and whack it tonight, and then start over with an empty spindle for the next ounce of fiber. I don't want to overload my spindle. I don't think I'll be able to fit the whole second ounce on there, so I'll make 2 hanks out of it. Then, I can attempt my cotton ball spinning for the Cup.

That was the only fibery thing I had time for last night.

No comments: