Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My 1-year Knitterversary!!!

YaY!!! It seems like forever, but today is just my 1-year knitterversary. Well, technically purlaversary because I've been able to do the knit stitch for years. Thank you, thank you, thank you Lori, for teaching me to purl! (and decrease and do cables and do raglan shaping and for taking me to Yarnia, god that wonderful yarn at Yarnia, and for getting me hooked on spinning and for planning out what I want to use for those thrummed mittens and having someone else to knit with that doesn't think I'm crazy for weilding the pointy sticks!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bows, curtsies, or whatever

You're very welcome. I totally enjoy being an enabler. That and there's precious few of us stick-wielding people 'round these parts. I've gotta turn *someone* to the dark side. ;-)