Sunday, February 15, 2009

So, how was everyone's Valentine's Day? Ours was hectic but nice. Hectic, because I was cooking all day. Our dinner turned out great, though! I'll be posting pictures of the cake I made later. You have to see it to believe it. It has got to be THE heaviest cake I have ever handled! Decadent and delicious it completley was, though.

The big kids were in bed at 7. Charlie woke up from his nap at 7. So, he chowed on Cheerios while we enjoyed our meal. We watched the end of "The Transporter" (Dan loves that freakin movie) and the start of "The Transporter 2" on FX. Then, Charlie went back to bed, I nabbed the remoted, and we caught the tail end of "Phantom Menance" and the beginning of "Attack of the Clones" on Spike. What is it with Spike? Why oh why, do I always have to come across their Star Wars marathons? We zonked out on the couch by 9:30, I think. Someone called my cell phone twice, and we even missed both calls. Of course, Charlie woke up around midnight. I tried to put him back to bed around 1, which didn't work so well. He was up until after 3. The only thing he wanted to do was nurse. Man, I wish he would take a pacifier! I could really use a complete night's sleep!

No comments: