Saturday, November 1, 2008

Harry Potter Crochet Design Contest

Hi there everyone! Does anyone out there have some great ideas for Harry Potter crochet patterns? I'm a member of the Harry's Happy Hookers group on Ravelry, and our fearless leader, pretywitch, has designed a contest to get us some good CAL material! Anyone that has an original HP design, whether it's inspired by the movies/books or something directly described or shown in the movies/books, you're welcome to enter! I hear there will be prizes. The rules are listed on the Harry's Happy Hookers page, and you can contact pretywitch on Ravelry if you're interested. If you're not on Ravelry and still want to give it a go, contact me at my link to the left there for purchasing the patterns, and I can get you in contact with pretywitch some way or another. (But really, someone doing the yarnin' that's not on Ravelry? That can't be true, can it!?!)

No comments: