Saturday, November 22, 2008

Parade Day!

Today is the annual Holiday Parade for our small town. We're going with my mom, and we will sit in Wendy's and eat yummy food and drink warm hot chocolate (the only day of the year they serve it.) Then, the children will beg, now that they're old enough to realize what's going on, and we will go outside to watch the end of the parade and get useless trinkets and unnecessary candy. This year, I will know that the children will want to go outside, and they (and I) will have warm coats, gloves, hats, and scarves so we will not freeze like we did last year. Oh, and bags. I'm still digging candy out of my coat pockets!

After the parade, my mom will take the big children to her house. She will do arts and crafts with them and make them whatever food they want because she is their personal short order cook (or microwaver...mom hates to cook.)

Then, I will go to my Girls Night Out!!!!!!!!!! Charlie will come, but I will bring him food and toys, and he will sit and eat and play and be happy, and I will be out of the house for a few hours! I may even invite the girls back to my place afterwards, if I can banish Dan to the garage and get the house cleaned in time. Maybe, I will even make a pan of brownies for us to eat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there...I just wanted to invite you over to my blog for a huge Black Friday Bash!! I`ll be doing free giveaways every hour on the hour and a grand prize drawing at 6pm. Head over today to "grab a ticket" to be entered and check out the sweet prize list!!Hope to see you there!! ..and feel free to

bring all your friends!!

http://kandykissesboutique.typepad.com/

Hope to see you there,
Laurie
Kandy Kisses Boutique
Childrens Couture