Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Pancake Breakfast

Today is the school's annual pancake breakfast. I always sign up to help for it, because it is one of the few activities scheduled on my day off. I helped Melodie's kindergarten year, but last year I had to call off because I was recovering from my gallstone attack. I had even missed conferences from it.

Tomorrow, if it's slightly nice, we're going to go out to lunch and to the park with grandma and grandpa. They won't do things without the girls because they don't want to hurt their feelings, so any day off they have, we try to do something with grandma and grandpa.

2 comments:

Lauria said...

My school never did fun things like this where parents came into help! I think it's great that you're so involved with your kids' school.

Michelle said...

Thanks! It was always my dream to do stuff like this when I was a little girl. It's part of the reason I'm sticking out my job with cut hours. It's much more flexible than a different job with more rigid hours/days. It's worth it, though.