Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bats in the Belfry

Pattern #2! I finished up my first Halloween bib last night. It's so cute! I wish I had some Halloween buttons, though. I would have done a different neck band and used a button instead. It is being test knit and will be available for sale very soon! Here's a pic of Charlie wearing it:
Email me if you'd like to purchase the pattern! It is available as a PDF file, or if you need a different format, let me know! I'll put a better photo of just the bib up when my test knitter gives me the thumbs up that the pattern is error free and I officially list it to sell.


Well, Melodie finally got front seat this morning. She was up before me and in the tub. Ari was crushed. Like every other day this year wasn't enough for her. Oh well. We may be getting a new old car tonight. Dan is going to take a look at an old station wagon. He says he'll be happy to go anywhere I want if he has an old station wagon to drive there. We'll see how long that lasts!

1 comment:

Amber said...

The bib is adorable!!