Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I am.....Charlie Cash

Well, I got the bib done! My first extensive design of my own! (Ok, so it's a bib....but we know me and my math abilities...this is a big accomplishment!) If any left handed knitters are reading this out there who would be willing test this, I'd be thrilled to hear from you! I'm getting a good response from righties....now I just have to adjust the pattern! I feel for left handed people. I just knit left handed. I can't imagine having all kinds of stuff in life that is just so downright opposite of what everyone gets. I know Thanksgiving dinner was hard enough growing up with 4 lefties and 3 righties trying to sit around a round table. Ugh.

Anyway, here is a picture, if anyone is interested.....
rav8 007

It will hopefully be available for purchase on Ravelry shortly!

As for the wind clean up...it's still going! We were really, really lucky. I was out and about yesterdy for the first time, and the rest of town didn't fare so well. There were huge trees uprooted. Scary stuff!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like you bag ... nice and sunny color.

Great Job!