Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Breast Cancer Dishcloth Knitting Calendar



Hi guys! Breast cancer research is very dear to my heart. As you may know, my wonderful midwife, Brenda, was diagnosed with breast cancer last year, and I'd like to do anything I can that might help her. Although I didn't get my design finished in time, they did put together a great calendar with lots of great knitting patterns. It is a PDF download that you can print out yourself or take to a place like Kinko's and have bound. Proceeds go to breast cancer research. Please check it out if you want to help a great cause and get some beautiful dishcloth and Tawashi patterns! Click on the link to the left to go to the website. Thanks!

2 comments:

Daisymum said...

I am so glad I found your blog. I am going to design something to submit too. I have one design already, but I send the donation to my friend's organization. I can use the same concept to design a different pattern. Thanks for sharing the website info.

Michelle said...

I'm glad you want to help! Thanks so much for being so gracious in wanting to do a design, and for the design you've already done! Wouldn't it be great if one knitting design at a time, we could beat breast cancer?