Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tired of it all.....

I just realized I'm a very tired person. I'm tired of bills. I'm tired of being completely broke. I'm tired of all of the people who have worked hard all of their lives getting screwed, while people who do everything they can to mooch and steal from the system get everything handed to them on a golden platter. I'm tired of bigoted people who think their way is the right way and everyone else is wrong. I'm tired of people who think they should vote on morals rather than on the issues of freedoms and equalities for all. I'm tired of these same people who say they are so morally rightgeous try to hold back those that can get ahead, even in the youngest and most impressionable of ages. I'm tired of working for less pay because some suit decided they'd save a couple dollars a day by sending my work to India, even though they had to bring most of it back because they realized that quality work is hard to come by, but they're too stubborn to admit they were completely wrong and let India keep the easy stuff, while I get paid less for harder work. I'm tired of people from India who steal people in America's jobs calling me because my house payment is past the due date, but still in the grace period so not technically late. I'm tired of the smart kids getting screwed, even in the smart kid class, because they're supposed to fit "the mold" like everyone else, and even though they're so, so exceptionally bright, they still have to suffer through being spoon fed moronic concepts that they are lightyears past. I'm tired of being tired. I'm tired of being cold. I'm tired of being crammed into this box of a house. I'm tired of snow, even though it's not here yet. I'm tired of the little kids getting screwed because kindergarten teachers are apparently not very robust and sick all the time, and the kids cry when they teacher is out for over a week and they think they will never see them again (and sometimes they don't...how can we go through this twice!?!)

No comments: