Sunday, December 14, 2008

Another gift down...sort of!



Well, I did the pair of wrist warmers that I was going to give to my SIL yesterday...and, even with a bigger hook, they just fit me, and I LOVE them, so I'm keeping them! ;0) Dan said to give her the pair I made myself, so I'm going to add some trim and maybe embellish those a bit and box them up for her and keep these awesome new ones for me!

We FINALLY did our gingerbread house yesterday, too. We decided it looked like Snoopy's dog house, so that's what we decorated it as! I've had some little plastic Snoopy ornaments from the top of an M&M candy cane since I was a little girl, so we used one of those, and voila!

4 comments:

azoyizes said...

Michelle, I've got to tell you this. I clicked on "knitting" and up popped your profile. I grew up in Ohio (Canton), and I was a medical transcriptionist before I retired. Anyway, I love the wrist warmers. Take care, Maryann

cici said...

yummy gingerbrread house..I luv the wrist warmers....I need to make me another pair:)

Lauria said...

Awesome! That snoopy gingerbread house rocks my socks. :D

It's good that you found a way to use the wristwarmers! Now your hands will be warm and toasty.

Anonymous said...

Well look at you go! We made a gingerbread house once. Once.