Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve!!

Yay! It's almost here! The kids are SO excited today. I am almost done with gifts. Here is a pic of my last few days' worth of work! From the top left, there is 1 slipper for my dad (who isn't coming til the day after Christmas now, so I've got plenty of time to finish the other. It's already half done.) Then, there is the hat I made for my SIL. At the bottom are Atley's little wristies, and then the all turquoise ones are for my grandma, and the ones with the gray trim are for my SIL to go with the hat (I added the trim to coordinate.) Today, I've got to finish a hat for my BIL's girlfriend and do a pair of wrist warmers for her. I've got to do 2 dish cloths for my MIL and GMIL. Then, I need to do another for my step mom and the other slipper by Friday. I think I can do it!

We got our chocolate chip cookies and 7 layer cookies made yesterday. I've got work today and baking and cleaning. Oh, and we need to start tracking Santa!! If you've never done it before, we do the NORAD tracks Santa every year. It's pretty cool. The kids love it!

No comments: