Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm a Reporter!!

I got picked to be a reporter for the House Cup for spring term! I'm so excited! (and yes, I know I'm a dork!) The Headmistress herself even sent me a PM!

Well, it sure has been quiet today with the girls in school! I wish it hadn't rained all day. Atley wanted to go outside and play so bad. (Plus, I have some laundry that needs hung up!) Which, BTW, we saved $10 on our electric bill this month! Yay for energy saving clotheslines!

I finished Charlie's dino last night. I'll post some pictures of all the birthday stuff after Friday. (hey, I have to keep you guys reading somehow, right?! lol) ;0) I also started the VW toy I had been planning on last night. I'm still not sure how it's going to turn out. It's working up pretty quick. We'll see. More on that later, too. I might frog and rework some things, but I really want to get it done, so I might just do it and then rework the pattern later. decisions, decisions

No comments: