Sunday, April 5, 2009

Well, we had a fun time at the carnival Friday night. Of course, I just now thought, gee, I should have taken my camera! Oh well, there's always next year. We are +1 fish, but no new Bocco. Melodie won it for Charlie. Poor Atley is just crushed. He tried so hard. I bet he played the fish bowl game 5 times. Ari played it 4 times for him, too.

Ari is feeling better. Yesterday, she still had some drainage, and she still can't hear. Anyone out there in cyberland know how long it takes the drainage to stop and hearing come back after being on antibiotics? I'm just worried they're not working, and I don't want her to lose her hearing. (Hearing problems run in our family anyway, so I don't want to take any chances!) Of course, being an MT, I always think worst case scenario when it comes to the kids.

I don't even know what I did yesterday. I know I did some knitting for my friend's baby shower. I hope she has a 10 pound baby, or this outfit is going to be HUGE! I'm debating frogging and trying to adjust the pattern or just frogging and finding something else. I'm torn. I have to have it done by the 18th. I've still got Easter basket knitting to do, too. And Charlie's b-day knitting.

No comments: